Aldeas de Treviño is located in Argote, 19 kilometres away from Vitoria-Gasteiz and 8 from Treviño, capital from the Condado de Treviño. You can get to Argote via A-1, the former N-1.
How to get there
- From Miranda de Ebro, take N-124 and turn off through BU-741 towards Berantevilla and Treviño. After Treviño, take to Obécuri in a roundabout till you get to Argote. You will find Dulanto Tavern in the same access point to Argote, some 100 metres away from the road.
- From Lapuebla de Arganzón take BU-741 towards Treviño and proceed as above
The simple access from Vitoria-Gasteiz to Argote is via the Puerto de Vitoria (Vitoria Pass), Logroño-Peñacerrada road, leaving Vitoria southwards. Once you have driven down the pass, and after the town of Uzquiano, you will reach the Armentia roundabout, where you must take the exit to Obécuri.
- From Laguardia we arrive through BU-750 to Armentia roundabout via Herrera pass. Here we take to Obécuri.
The GPS coordinates are as follows:
N 42º 42' 8.5'',
W 2º 40' 25.25''
Own taxi service, with the following prices:
- Vitoria-Argote: 25 €
- Bilbao Airport: 100 €
- Albaina or Argote – Laguardia: 45 €
- Other routes according to official taximeter rates.
Vitoria-Argote-Vitoria bus service 5 times a day from Monday to Friday.